- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert DeLong - In the Cards
- Write a Review
- #K69624 000000000 K69624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Robert DeLong's 2015 sophomore album In The Cards features two of the hottest alternative tra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Robert DeLong's 2015 sophomore album In The Cards features two of the hottest alternative tracks of 2015. "Long Way Down" spent 8 weeks Top 5 Alternative and his single "Don't Wait Up" is bulleting up the charts once again. Similar artists: Atlas Genius, Grouplove, Passion Pit, Matt & Kim, St. Lucia. With a background in percussion and influences from a number of indie rock bands, DeLong's primary genres include electronica, EDM, and moombahton. He has previously released two albums on Glassnote Records: an EP, Global Concepts, in 2012 and Just Movement in 2013. DeLong is notable for using video-game peripherals, such as a Wii remote and a joystick, connected to a MIDI interface, to modify his sound. He cites as influences Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, and Boards of Canada, among others.;Track List:1. In the Cards;2. Long Way Down;3. Jealousy;4. Don't Wait Up;5. Possessed;6. Sellin' U Somethin';7. Born to Break (Feat. MNDR);8. Acid Rain;9. Futures Right Here;10. Pass Out;11. That S What We Call Love;12. Better Days;13. There Goes the Generation;14. Guillotine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.