- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Drasnin - Voodoo Iii
- Write a Review
- #K73458 000000000 K73458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive release. Finally, Robert Drasnin's conclusion to his epic Voodoo trilogy will be available i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive release. Finally, Robert Drasnin's conclusion to his epic Voodoo trilogy will be available in all formats with extensive liner notes explaining the painstaking process taken to assemble this album. Voodoo III was finished after Drasnin's death in 2015 and released in a run of 150 CDRs, which sold out very quickly. Not only did the story of the record - started by Drasnin and brought to conclusion by his longtime collaborator Skip Heller - generate huge interest in the exotica community, but the music itself sealed Drasnin's legend. This release of Voodoo III, beautifully mastered, cut on a tube system with a vintage Scully lathe and Westrex 2B cutting head at HRS, with art by Claudette (Miss Fluff) Barjoud, and exhaustive production notes by Skip Heller, is the most important new exotica release of the year, possibly decade.;Track List:1. Appogiatura Exotica;2. Anna May Wong;3. Song of the Sulu Sea;4. Hulabalu;5. Voyage to Vanuatu;6. Hola Samba;7. Jobimiana;8. Tiki Idyll;9. Farewell to Tuvalu;10. La Mer Azure;11. Aloha
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.