- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Glasper - Black Radio
- Write a Review
- K59004 000000000 K59004000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Jazz pianist and his electric Experimental band. Black Radio is a future ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Jazz pianist and his electric Experimental band. Black Radio is a future landmark album that boldly stakes out new musical territory and transcends any notion of genre, drawing from Jazz, Hip Hop, R&B and Rock, but refusing to be pinned down by any one tag. Black Radio also features many of Glasper's famous friends from the spectrum of urban music, seamlessly incorporating appearances from a jaw-dropping roll call of special guests including Erykah Badu, Bilal, Lupe Fiasco, Lalah Hathaway, Shafi q Husayn (Sa-Ra), KING, Ledisi, Chrisette Michele, Musiq Soulchild, Meshell N'Degeocello, Stokley Williams (Mint Condition), and yasiin bey (Mos Def).;Track List:1. Lift Off/Mic Check;2. Afro Blue;3. Cherish the Day;4. Always Shine;5. Gonna Be Alright (F.T.B.);6. Move Love;7. Ah Yeah;8. Consequence of Jealously;9. Why Do We Try;10. Black Radio;11. Letter to Hermoine;12. Smells Like Teen Spirit;13. Ah Yeah;14. The Consequences of Jealousy;15. Why Do We Try;16. Black Radio;17. Letter to Hermione;18. Smells Like Teen Spirit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.