- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Glasper - Black Radio 2
- Write a Review
- K54450 000000000 K54450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Deluxe edition includes four bonus tracks. 2013 release, a genre-defying effort that takes th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/29/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Deluxe edition includes four bonus tracks. 2013 release, a genre-defying effort that takes the Black Radio blueprint and builds to even greater heights. The core remains the Experiment, as astoundingly versatile a band as has ever existed, featuring Robert Glasper on keyboards, Derrick Hodge on bass, Mark Colenburg on drums, and Casey Benjamin on vocoder and saxophone. Providing the vocals throughout is another jaw-dropping roll call of vocalists including Common, Patrick Stump, Brandy, Jill Scott, Dwele, Marsha Ambrosius, Anthony Hamilton, Faith Evans, Norah Jones, Snoop Dogg, Lupe Fiasco, Emeli Sandé, Lalah Hathaway, and Malcolm-Jamal Warner. On Black Radio 2, the emphasis is on songwriting with 11 of the 12 tracks new originals. The lone cover is the album closer, a spine-tingling version of Stevie Wonder's 'Jesus Children of America' by vocalist Lalah Hathaway that also features a poignant spoken word tribute to the 20 young victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting by poet Malcolm-Jamal Warner.;Track List:1. Baby Tonight;2. I Stand Alone;3. What Are We Doing;4. Calls;5. Worries;6. Trust;7. Yet to Find;8. You Own Me;9. Let It Ride;10. Persevere;11. Somebody Else;12. Jesus Children
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.