- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Johnson - Drunken Hearted Man
- Write a Review
- #K82897 000000000 K82897000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:A collection of the finest moments of the only two known recording sessions, from 1936 and '37, by the king of the delt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:A collection of the finest moments of the only two known recording sessions, from 1936 and '37, by the king of the delta blues, Robert Johnson. A man whose poorly documented life and death at 27 have given rise to much legend, Johnson had little or no public recognition for his work in his lifetime. Rumored to have sold his soul at a crossroads to achieve success, Robert Johnson lived his life playing at street corners and Saturday-night dances, writing the soundtrack for half a century of rock culture to come. Featuring all-time classics such as "I Believe I'll Dust My Broom" and "Kind Hearted Woman Blues" this is mandatory for all early folk and blues aficionados!;Track List:1. Kindhearted Woman Blues;2. Preaching Blues;3. If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day;4. Stones in My Passway;5. I Believe I'll Dust My Broom;6. I'm a Steady Rollin' Man;7. Sweet Home Chicago;8. From Four Till Late;9. Ramblin' on My Mind;10. Little Queen of Spades;11. When You Got a Good Friend;12. Come on in My Kitchen;13. Terraplane Blues;14. Drunken Hearted Man;15. 32-20 Blues;16. They're Red Hot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.