- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Johnson - King Of The Delta Blues Singers [180 Gram Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- #K60330 000000000 K60330000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2009;Notes:The classic album of the blues legend.;Track List:1. Cross Road Blues;2. Terraplane Blues;3. Come on in My Kitchen;4. W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2009;Notes:The classic album of the blues legend.;Track List:1. Cross Road Blues;2. Terraplane Blues;3. Come on in My Kitchen;4. Walking Blues;5. Last Fair Deal Gone Down;6. 32-20 Blues;7. Kindhearted Woman Blues;8. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day;9. Preaching Blues (Up Jumped the Devil);10. When You Got a Good Friend;11. Rambling on My Mind;12. Stones in My Passway;13. Traveling Riverside Blues;14. Milkcow's Calf Blues;15. Me and the Devil Blues;16. Hellhound on My Trail;17. Traveling Riverside Blues [Alternate Take];Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.