- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Raising Sand
- Write a Review
- #K57260 000000000 K57260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2007;Notes:Double vinyl edition of their classic album which was released in October 2007.;Track List:1. Rich Woman - Robert Plant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2007;Notes:Double vinyl edition of their classic album which was released in October 2007.;Track List:1. Rich Woman - Robert Plant Labostrie Dorothy;2. Killing the Blues - Robert Plant Salley Rowland;3. Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us - Robert Plant Phillips Sam;4. Polly Come Home - Robert Plant Clark Gene;5. Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved on) - Robert Plant Everly Phil;6. Through the Morning Through the Night - Robert Plant Clark Gene;7. Please Read the Letter - Robert Plant Lee Michael;8. Trampled Rose - Robert Plant Waits Tom;9. Fortune Teller - Robert Plant Neville Naomi;10. Stick with Me Baby - Robert Plant Tillis Mel;11. Nothin' - Robert Plant Vanzandt Townes;12. Let Your Loss Be Your Lesson - Robert Plant Campbell Milt;13. Your Long Journey - Robert Plant Watson A.D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.