- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Pollard - Moses on a Snail
- Write a Review
- #K69671 000000000 K69671000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/22/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the former Guided By Voices leader. Has any artist had a run like Robert Pollard s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/22/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the former Guided By Voices leader. Has any artist had a run like Robert Pollard since he struck out on his own with the launch of GBV Inc. In 2008 with the release of Moses on a Snail, Pollard has put out an unbelievable 12 albums in a span of roughly two years-and that's not even including all the various EPs, singles and a (third) box set of outtakes and unreleased tracks.;Track List:1. The Weekly Crow;2. A Constant Strangle;3. Arrows and Balloons;4. Lie Like a Dog;5. Ice Cold War;6. Each Is Good in His Own House;7. How I've Been in Trouble;8. It's News;9. It's a Pleasure Being You;10. Big Time Wrestling;11. Teardrop Paintballs;12. Moses on a Snail
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.