- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Pollard - Superman Was a Rocker
- Write a Review
- #K90030 000000000 K90030000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2008;Notes:Robert Pollard's Superman Was a Rocker is a return to old ways. This mini-album (13 songs, 30 minutes) finds him using ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2008;Notes:Robert Pollard's Superman Was a Rocker is a return to old ways. This mini-album (13 songs, 30 minutes) finds him using recording methods he hasn't engaged in since his time in Guided By Voices. Pollard recently poured through a bunch of old cassette tapes and found some great, never-used instrumentals that he either wrote or co-wrote and decided to go into the studio and put vocals (and melodies!) over them. The music spans a 20+ year period, so in essence, this is an album 20 years in the making. Due to the span of time and body of work from which the clips were accessed, many of the classic Guided By Voices alumni appear on this album: Tobin Sprout, Mitch Mitchell, Kevin Fennell, Doug Gillard, Nate Farley. This is the most fun Pollard album in years. 13 tracks. Happy Jack Rock Records. Revolver. 2008.;Track List:1. Another Man's Blood;2. Go Down First;3. Back to the Farm;4. Subsitute Heaven;5. Prince Alphabet;6. You Drove the Snake Crazy;7. Surveillance;8. Fascination Attempt;9. Love Your Spaceman;10. Jumping;11. St. Leroy;12. Peacock;13. More Hot Dogs Please
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.