- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Pollard - The Crawling Distance
- Write a Review
- #K90025 000000000 K90025000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 solo release from the prolific Alternative singer/songwriter and former leader of Guided By Voi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 solo release from the prolific Alternative singer/songwriter and former leader of Guided By Voices. From the stately Krautrock chug of the album opener, 'Faking My Harlequin', to the schizo-frenetic closing track, 'Too Much Fun', with it's structural U-turns piled on top of tempo shifts, the Crawling Distance is unlike any Pollard release yet. 10 tracks.;Track List:1. Faking My Harlequin;2. Cave Zone;3. Red Cross Vegas Night;4. The Butler Stands for All of Us;5. It's Easy;6. No Island;7. By Silence Be Destroyed;8. Imaginary Queen Ann;9. On Shortwave;10. Too Much Fun
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.