- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Pollard - We All Got Out of the Army
- Write a Review
- #K69669 000000000 K69669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/16/2010;Notes:Vinly LP pressing. 2010 album from the prolific singer/songwriter and former leader of Guided By Voices. Robert Pollard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/16/2010;Notes:Vinly LP pressing. 2010 album from the prolific singer/songwriter and former leader of Guided By Voices. Robert Pollard simply can't be stopped. Indeed, he is in the midst of one of the most creative and hyperactive periods of his career. Since the summer of 2008, he has released an astonishing 10 varied and terrific albums with his bands Boston Spaceships, Circus Devils, Cosmos, and as Robert Pollard. Retired from the road, two years deep with his own Guided By Voices Inc. Label, the man has the artistic freedom to record what he wants, whenever he wants. What's particularly remarkable is the high quality of his output. 17 tracks.;Track List:1. Silk Rotor;2. I Can See;3. Post-Hydrate Update;4. Your Rate Will Never Go Up;5. On Top of the Vertigo;6. Red Pyramid;7. Talking Dogs;8. Rice Train;9. Wild Girl;10. I'll Take the Cure;11. Cameo of a Smile;12. Poet Bums;13. How Many Stations;14. His Knighthood Photograph;15. Face Down;16. We All Got Out (Of the Army);17. Faster to Babylon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.