- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Randolph & Family Band - Got Soul
- Write a Review
- #K56649 000000000 K56649000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Pedal-steel virtuoso Robert Randolph returns with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Pedal-steel virtuoso Robert Randolph returns with Got Soul. The album reaffirms that Randolph and his Family Band have truly evolved into one of the most exciting and innovative outfits in contemporary music. Got Soul takes stock of Randolph's past as a church musician as it pushes the band forward into new places. There is no shortage of originality on the album with songs that run the gamut from gospel numbers to deep, funky grooves to incendiary rock-and-soul jams. The hauntingly exquisite "Heaven's Calling" features Randolph on solo steel while guest vocalists Darius Rucker and Anthony Hamilton lend their golden voices to "Love Do What It Do" and "She Got Soul" respectively. "I Thank You," the 60s Sam & Dave R&B smash, is completely re-imagined in the hands of the Family Band and Snarky Puppy's very on Cory Henry.;Track List:1. Got Soul - By Robert Randolph the Family Band;2. She Got Soul Feat. Anthony Hamilton;3. Love Do What It Do Feat. Darius Rucker;4. Shake It;5. I Thank You Feat. Cory Henry;6. Be the Change;7. Heaven's Calling;8. Find a Way;9. I Want It;10. Travelin' Cheeba Man;11. Lovesick;12. Gonna Be All Right;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.