- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Reed - Sanctuary III
- Write a Review
- #L27487 000000000 L27487000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Strictly limited to just 300 individually numbered copies, pressed on 180g audiophile black vinyl with a full colour in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Strictly limited to just 300 individually numbered copies, pressed on 180g audiophile black vinyl with a full colour insert and high quality lined inner sleeve.• Brainchild of Robert Reed (Magenta, Kompendium) and created in the style of the early Mike Oldfield releases (Tubular Bells, Hergest Ridge, Ommadawn).Featuring Tom Newman and Les Penning who were involved with those early Mike Oldfield releases, plus drummer Simon Phillips (Toto, 801, Protocol) and backing vocals from Synergy."There's a well-known interview with Mike Oldfield in which he said that he was so disappointed that nobody had carried the torch forward that he had lit with 'Tubular Bells' - creating long form music completely hand-played with real instruments music that relied on emotion and melody music you could lose yourself in. What I am trying to do with the "Sanctuary" albums is to carry that ideal forward." Rob Reed;Track List:1. Sanctuary III Part One;2. Sanctuary III Part Two;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.