- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robert Wyatt - Shleep
- Write a Review
- #K64305 000000000 K64305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2010;Notes:Featuring long term collaborators and friends like Brian Eno, Phil Manzanera, Annie Whitehead, Evan Parker and newer ac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2010;Notes:Featuring long term collaborators and friends like Brian Eno, Phil Manzanera, Annie Whitehead, Evan Parker and newer accomplices such as Paul Weller, Shleep is as exuberant and immediate a record as Wyatt has ever recorded. Clearly delighting in the process of collaborating in the studio again, it's a remarkable testament to Wyatt's muse that a record inspired by insomnia should produce such welcoming and restful lullabies.;Track List:1. Heaps of Sheeps;2. The Duchess;3. Maryan;4. Was a Friend;5. Free Will and Testament;6. September the Ninth;7. Alien;8. Out of Season;9. A Sunday in Madrid;10. Blues in Bob Minor;11. The Whole Point of No Return;12. Te Recuerdo Amanda;13. Yolanda;14. When Access Was a Noun;15. Fridge;16. Salt/Ivy;17. Signed Curtain (Plus Cornet);18. September in the Rain;19. I Wonder How Your Breath Can Last;20. Heaps of Sheeps;21. The Duchess;22. Maryan;23. Was a Friend;24. Free Will and Testament;25. September the Ninth;26. Alien;27. Out of Season;28. A Sunday in Madrid;29. Blues in Bob Minor;30. The Whole Point of No Return;31. Te Recuerdo Amanda;32. Yolanda;33. When Access Was a Noun;34. Fridge;35. Salt/Ivy;36. Signed Curtain (Plus Cornet);37. September in the Rain;38. I Wonder How Your Breath Can Last;Special Attributes:WITH CD, LIMITED EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.