- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robin Guthrie - Fortune
- Write a Review
- #K76669 000000000 K76669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the former Cocteau Twins member. In these ten new songs the listener can find a co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the former Cocteau Twins member. In these ten new songs the listener can find a companion and confidant, a source of inspiration and reflection, and above all, a beautiful expression of all that life's twists and turns of fortune can bring to our lives. Opening with the appropriately titled 'Cadence' and the seductive, heady waltz of 'Circus Circus', Fortune quickly reveals itself to be a rich and varied emotional journey. The delicate, refined 'Ladybird' and lush, immersive atmospherics of 'Tiger milk' lead into the heavenly 'Like Water in Water' and gentle, reflective 'Lavona's Life'. The album opens up further in the second half. The poise and elegance of 'Forever Never' and 'Perfume And Youth' lead into the epic, climactic 'Kings Will Be Falling.' the album closes with the tender 'And So to Sleep, My Little Ones', a beautiful track that ends the journey on a note of tranquil reflection.;Track List:1. Cadence;2. Circus Circus;3. Ladybird;4. Tigermilk;5. Like Water in Water;6. Lavona's Life;7. Forever Never;8. Perfume and Youth;9. Kings Will Be Falling;10. And So to Sleep My Little Ones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.