- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Robyn Hitchcock - Robyn Hitchcock
- Write a Review
- K58311 000000000 K58311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Robyn Hitchcock is the follow up to 2014's critically acclaimed The Man Upstairs. The new record was recorded in Nashvi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Robyn Hitchcock is the follow up to 2014's critically acclaimed The Man Upstairs. The new record was recorded in Nashville, Robyn's new home base in the US, and was produced by Robyn and Brendan Benson (The Raconteurs). This is the first time Robyn has made a full band album in the studio since 2008 and the record features a lot of key players, including Gillian Welch, Emma Swift, Pat Sansone (Wilco, The Autumn Defense) and Grant-Lee Phillips. The psych-rock influence is a callback to his days with The Soft Boys and his early solo albums;Track List:1. I Want to Tell You About What I Want;2. Virginia Woolf;3. I Pray When I'm Drunk;4. Mad Shelley's Letterbox;5. Sayonara Judge;6. Detective Mindhorn;7. 1970 in Aspic;8. Raymond and the Wires;9. Autumn Sunglasses;10. Time Coast
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.