- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rock Candy Funk Party - The Groove Cubed
- Write a Review
- #K66029 000000000 K66029000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from this genre-defying supergroup. Rock Candy Funk Party are Tal Bergman (produce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from this genre-defying supergroup. Rock Candy Funk Party are Tal Bergman (producer/drums), Joe Bonamassa (guitar), Ron DeJesus (guitar), and Mike Merritt (bass). On The Groove Cubed, they have added two fabulous vocalists to the mix - Ty Taylor (Vintage Trouble) and Mahalia Barnes - which is a first for them. The album delivers a lavish soundscape that incorporates a plethora of genres, from dance and electronica, to funk and jazz and everything in between.;Track List:1. Gothic Orleans;2. Drunk on Bourbon on Bourbon Street;3. In the Grooove;4. Don't Even Try It;5. Two Guys and Stanley Kubrick Walk Into a Jazz Club;6. Isle of the Wright Brothers;7. Mr. Space;8. I Got the Feelin';9. After Hours;10. This Tune Should Run for President;11. Mr Funkadamus Returns and He Is Mad;12. Funk-Opotamia;13. The Token Ballad;14. Ping Pong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.