- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocky Iv (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K57627 000000000 K57627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:ROCKY IV (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Rocky IV is the original motion picture soundtrack to the movie of the sa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:ROCKY IV (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Rocky IV is the original motion picture soundtrack to the movie of the same name. It was originally released in 1985 on the Scotti Brothers label. In 2010 Intrada Records released the original score by Vince DiCola, which was not available before. The soundtrack was hugely successful on the strength of two top-five singles, Survivor's "Burning Heart" (which Sylvester Stallone personally commissioned for the film and reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100) and James Brown's "Living in America", as well as Robert Tepper's lone top-40 hit, "No Easy Way Out". It reached the top ten on the Billboard 200 album chart and was certified Platinum by the RIAA. It is the only score to a Rocky film not composed by Bill Conti, but does feature some music he composed for the first film. In the film an extensive part of the soundtrack is part of the training, with one track simply named "Training Montage".;Track List:1. Burning Heart Survivor 3:51;2. Hearts on Fire Cafferty John 4:14;3. Double or Nothing Kenny Loggins Gladys Knight 3:42;4. Eye of the Tiger Survivor 4:05;5. War / Fanfare from Rocky Dicola Vince 5:54;6. Living in America Brown James 4:42;7. No Easy Way Out Tepper Robert 4:21;8. One Way Street Go West 4:37;9. The Sweetest Victory Touch 4:25;10. Training Montage Dicola Vince 3:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.