- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocky (Score) (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K54659 000000000 K54659000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Repressing of the soundtrack from the 1976 American sports drama film, Rocky, directed by John G. Av...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Repressing of the soundtrack from the 1976 American sports drama film, Rocky, directed by John G. Avildsen and both written by and starring Sylvester Stallone. The soundtrack was composed by Bill Conti, the main theme song, "Gonna Fly Now", made it to #1 on the Billboard magazine's Hot 100 list. The film, made on a budget of just over $1 million and shot in 28 days, was a sleeper hit it earned $225 million in global box office receipts becoming the highest grossing film of 1976 and went on to win three Oscars, including Best Picture. The film received many positive reviews and turned Stallone into a major star. It spawned five sequels: Rocky II, III, IV, V and Rocky Balboa, all written by and starring Stallone, who also directed all sequels except for Rocky V (which was directed again by Avildsen).;Track List:1. Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky);2. Philadelphia Morning;3. Going the Distance;4. Reflections;5. Marines' Hymn / Yankee Doodle;6. Take You Back (Street Corner Song from Rocky);7. First Date;8. You Take My Heart Away;9. Fanfare for Rocky;10. Butkus;11. Alone in the Ring;12. The Final Bell;13. Rocky's Reward
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.