- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rod Stewart - Never a Dull Moment
- Write a Review
- #K75745 000000000 K75745000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 1972 album by the veteran rock vocalist. Never a Dull Moment was the fourth s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 1972 album by the veteran rock vocalist. Never a Dull Moment was the fourth solo album by Rod and the follow-up to Every Picture Tells A Story. Never A Dull Moment became a UK #1 album and reached #2 on the US Album chart the same year. The track, "You Wear It Well", co-written by Stewart and classical guitarist Martin Quittenton, was a smash hit (another UK #1 in US #13), as well as "Twistin' the Night Away", a song originally recorded by Sam Cooke. Like many of Stewart's albums from the era, Never a Dull Moment features significant musical contributions from the members of his band Faces. Other guest musicians included Ray Jackson of the band Lindisfarne on mandolin, Spike Heatley on upright bass, Gordon Huntley on steel guitar, Dick Powell on violin, Pete Sears on piano and bass.;Track List:1. True Blue;2. Lost Paraguayos;3. Mama You Been on My Mind;4. Italian Girls;5. Angel;6. Interludings;7. You Wear It Well;8. I'd Rather Go Blind;9. Twistin' the Night Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.