- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rod Stewart - Smiler
- Write a Review
- #K66429 000000000 K66429000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 1974 album by the veteran rock vocalist. Smiler was Rod Stewart's fifth solo ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 1974 album by the veteran rock vocalist. Smiler was Rod Stewart's fifth solo album and his final album for Mercury Records. The release of the album itself was held up for five months due to legal problems between Mercury Records and Warner Bros. Records. Musicians appearing on the album included members of Stewart's band Faces, as well as frequent collaborators Martin Quittenton (guitars), Pete Sears (bass and keyboards), and Mickey Waller (drums), who had become something of a second band for Stewart. Smiler contains a Sam Cooke medley, "Bring It On Home to Me/You Send Me", plus "Mine for Me" (written by Paul & Linda McCartney) "Sweet Little Rock 'n' Roller" "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Man" and eight more songs.;Track List:1. Sweet Little Rock 'N' Roller;2. Lochinvar;3. Farewell;4. Sailor;5. Bring It on Home to Me / You Send Me;6. Let Me Be Your Car;7. (You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Man;8. Dixie Toot;9. Hard Road;10. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face;11. Girl from the North Country;12. Mine for Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.