- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rodrigo Amarante - Cavalo
- Write a Review
- #K77007 000000000 K77007000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Brazilian singer/songwriter Rodrigo Amarante makes his solo debut from 2014 a musically global experience. A ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Brazilian singer/songwriter Rodrigo Amarante makes his solo debut from 2014 a musically global experience. A star in several bands in his native Rio de Janeiro, Amarante keeps a serenely tropical flavor to indie folk and rock songs. He sings in Portuguese, French and English with songs that range in tone from somber and melancholy to jaunty and uptempo. He explores themes such as exile and discovery. "Cavalo" is a lyrical album that has fans and critics raving. His nearly 20 years in the music industry pay large dividends for this seasoned veteran. The vinyl LP comes with a bonus card that allows you to get a free download of the album.;Track List:1. Nada Em Vão;2. Hourglass;3. Mon Nom;4. Irene;5. Mana;6. Fall Asleep;7. The Ribbon;8. O Cometa;9. Cavalo;10. I'm Ready;11. Tardei
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.