- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rodrigo y Gabriela - 9 Dead Alive
- Write a Review
- K54306 000000000 K54306000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. ATO Records is excited to announce the release of acoustic rock maestros Rodrigo y Gabriela's new st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. ATO Records is excited to announce the release of acoustic rock maestros Rodrigo y Gabriela's new studio album. Titled 9 DEAD ALIVE, it is the band's first record of new material in five years. It was recorded and produced by Rod and Gab at their studio in Ixtapa, Mexico. Mixing was handled by Andrew Scheps (Black Sabbath, Adele, Metallica, Lana Del Rey) in Los Angeles.;Track List:1. The Soundmaker (Inspired By Antonio de Torres Jurado: 1817 - 1892);2. Torito (Inspired By Animals and Nature);3. Sunday Neurosis (Inspired By Viktor Frankl: 1905 - 1997);4. Misty Moses (Inspired By Harriet Tubman: 1820 - 1913);5. Somnium (Inspired By Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz: 1651 - 1695);6. Fram (Inspired By Fridtjof Nansen: 1861 - 1930);7. Megalopolis (Inspired By Gabriela Mistral: 1889 - 1957);8. The Russian Messenger (Inspired By Fyodor Dostoyevsky: 1821 - 1881);9. La Salle Des Pas Perdus (Inspired By Eleanor of Acquitane: 1122 - 1204)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.