- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roger Waters - Amused to Death
- Write a Review
- #K63549 000000000 K63549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and repackaged edition. An unblinking look at an entertainment-obsessed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and repackaged edition. An unblinking look at an entertainment-obsessed society, Amused to Death addresses issues that have only grown in complexity and urgency over the past two decades. With Amused to Death, Roger Waters sounded the alarm about a society increasingly - and unthinkingly - in thrall to its television screens. Twenty-three years later, Amused to Death speaks to our present moment in ways that could scarcely have been anticipated two decades ago. In 2015, television is just one option in an endless array of distractions available to us anytime, anywhere, courtesy of our laptops, tablets and smart phones. With eyes glued to our screens, the dilemmas and injustices of the real world can easily recede from view.;Track List:1. The Ballad of Bill Hubbard 4:19;2. What God Wants Part I 6:00;3. Perfect Sense Part I 4:16;4. Perfect Sense Part II 2:50;5. The Bravery of Being Out of Range 4:43;6. Late Home Tonight Part I 4:00;7. Late Home Tonight Part II 2:13;8. Too Much Rope 5:47;9. What God Wants Part II 3:41;10. What God Wants Part III 4:08;11. Watching TV 6:07;12. Three Wishes 6:50;13. It's a Miracle 8:30;14. Amused to Death 9:06
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.