- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue Wave - Delusions Of Grand Fur
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K73634 000000000 K73634000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Over the decade and a half that Rogue Wave has made music, Zach Rogue has continued to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Over the decade and a half that Rogue Wave has made music, Zach Rogue has continued to expand his band's emotional spectrum. Drawing inspiration from the inevitable delusions of everyday American life, Rogue, his long-time bandmate Pat Spurgeon, and their fellow members have returned reinvigorated, and with a fresh sound founded on the art of patience, the fearlessness of experimenting, and the unbridled joy of creating something meaningful to help us navigate through these vacant times. Trusting in it's own abilities and leaning on each other, Rogue Wave has seized creative control of it's identity and sound and is set to smash any preconceptions of it's music, revealing the most truthful, powerful, and urgent sonic blueprint of the band to date.;Track List:1. Take It Slow 3:51;2. In the Morning 4:52;3. California Bride 4:14;4. Look at Me 3:33;5. Falling 2:59;6. Curious Me 3:49;7. What Is Left to Solve 4:45;8. Frozen Lake 3:38;9. Endless Supply 3:18;10. Ocean 3:19;11. The Last Picture Show 2:46;12. Memento Mori 5:14
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.