- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ron Geesin - Roncycle1-The Journey of a Melody
- Write a Review
- #K86433 000000000 K86433000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/15/2011;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing includes CD edition. 2011 release from the artist best known for his work alongside Pink Floyd in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/15/2011;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing includes CD edition. 2011 release from the artist best known for his work alongside Pink Floyd in the early to mid '70s. RonCycle1: The Journey of a Melody, represents one of his most ambitious projects to date. It is an integral suite composed of 16 pieces - some of them a mere minute short. Geesin has himself, in fact, referred to his latest creation as a monster from the deep. Elements and influences from his entire career are passing by the audiences ears, ranging from purist folk and proto-funk to orchestral meditations and the complex metrics of progressive rock. Thanks to a clearly defined narrative, which Geesin readily expounds upon in the liner notes, the result has nonetheless turned out entirely coherent.;Track List:1. Tuning Crystals;2. Under the Heat;3. Agreeable Disagreement;4. A) Low Flight B) Over the Edge;5. Foggy Forest;6. Chatter Line;7. Whether the Weather;8. Wispy Mist;9. Cellar Fall;10. Radio Fume;11. Presenters Song;12. Disagreeable Intrusion;13. A Musing;14. Gathering Strands;15. Home Jimmy;16. Caught
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.