- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ronnie Baker Brooks - Times Have Changed
- Write a Review
- #K66992 000000000 K66992000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Times Have Changed, Ronnie Baker Brooks' first album in ten years, c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Times Have Changed, Ronnie Baker Brooks' first album in ten years, carries with it the weight of grown perspective and time spent perfecting old material. Brooks worked with Steve Jordan, whose resume runs from Keith Richards to Stevie Wonder, John Mayer and Eric Clapton. With that comes a lesson in rhythm and blues history. Brooks refers to the director as "a walking encyclopedia of music detail and equipment," a professor through which Brooks could take that next developmental step. "Once we got the ball rolling, my confidence went higher and higher," he says. "I'm a better musician for this experience.";Track List:1. Show Me (Feat. Steve Cropper);2. Doing Too Much (Feat. 'Big Head' Todd Mohr);3. Give Me Your Love (Love Song) [Feat. Angie Stone];4. Times Have Changed (Feat. Al Kapone);5. Long Story Short;6. Twine Time (Feat. Lonnie Brooks);7. Give the Baby Anything the Baby Wants (Feat. 'Big Head' Todd Mohr Eddie Willis);8. Old Love (Feat. Bobby "Blue" Bland);9. Come on Up (Feat. Felix Cavaliere Lee Roy Parnell);10. Wham Bam Thank You Sam;11. When I Was We
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.