- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ronnie Dunn - Tattooed Heart
- Write a Review
- #K61853 000000000 K61853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Grammy Award winning country music legend best known as the latter half of duo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Grammy Award winning country music legend best known as the latter half of duo Brooks & Dunn. Tattooed Heart features his hit single "Damn Drunk", which features Kix Brooks. The 13 tracks were recorded in Nashville with Rascal Flatts' Jay Demarcus serving as producer on 11 of them and longtime pal Reba McEntire contributing to "Still Feels Like Mexico" with Tommy Lee James producing. "I had a lot of fun making this album. Jay and I really clicked in the studio and we were both really proud of the final product," expressed the 28-time ACM Award winner and 26-time chart-topping superstar. "I branched out of my comfort zone while writing and listening to a ton of music. At the suggestion of my daughter, I even recorded an Ariana Grande song. Ironically, it became the title of the album.";Track List:1. Ain't No Trucks in Texas 3:22;2. Damn Drunk with Kix Brooks 4:27;3. I Worship the Woman You Walked on 3:32;4. That's Why They Make Jack Daniels 3:24;5. I Put That There 3:23;6. Young Buck 3:13;7. I Wanna Love Like That Again 3:14;8. Still Feels Like Mexico Featuring Reba McEntire 3:44;9. Tattooed Heart 3:22;10. This Old Heart 4:07;11. Only Broken Heart in San Antone 4:17;12. She Don't Honky Tonk No More 3:08
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.