- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ronnie Fauss - Built to Break
- Write a Review
- #K75918 000000000 K75918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Fauss, who was described in Vanity Fair as 'a cross between Steve Earle and Gram Parsons,' recorded the eleven new song...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Fauss, who was described in Vanity Fair as 'a cross between Steve Earle and Gram Parsons,' recorded the eleven new songs over five months in almost as many cities: Colleyville, Nashville, Dallas and Chicago. The record finds Fauss trading verses with Old 97's front man Rhett Miller on 'Eighteen Wheels,' a rolling barroom ode to long-distance trucking that simultaneously pays tribute to Fauss' myriad influences: Hank, Waylon, Willie, Cash, Dylan and Emmylou. The centerpiece may be Fauss' honest and austere rendition of the beautiful 2013 Phosphorescent track 'Song for Zula.';Track List:1. Another Town 3:25;2. A Natural End 3:24;3. The Big Catch Backing Vocals – Camille Cortinas Fiddle – Eric Neal 3:24;4. Eighteen Wheels Featuring Vocals [Duet Vocals] – Rhett Miller 3:17;5. A Place Out In The Country 3:01;6. Never Gonna Last - Fiddle – Megan Palmer Vocals [Duet Vocals] – Jenna Paulette 3:00;7. I'm Sorry Baby (That's Just The Way It Goes) 3:10;8. Song For Zula Backing Vocals – Camille Cortinas Fiddle – Megan Palmer 4:57;9. I Can't Make You Happy Backing Vocals – Megan Palmer 3:23;10. Old Life Fiddle – Megan Palmer Pedal Steel Guitar – Eric Neal 3:08;11. Come On Down - Backing Vocals [Gang Vocal Choir] – Bob Kouba Rocky Garza Shawn Hannon Pedal Steel Guitar – Josh Kaler 3:50;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.