- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roots Manuva - Bleeds
- Write a Review
- #K92408 000000000 K92408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Not only one of Britain's greatest musical artists, but one of the greatest lyricists full stop, Roots Manuva is back w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Not only one of Britain's greatest musical artists, but one of the greatest lyricists full stop, Roots Manuva is back with a dazzling new album, 'Bleeds'. Past collaborations with everyone from Gorillaz to the Maccabees to Leftfield to Coldcut to the Cinematic Orchestra, Rodney Smith's influence can be heard right across the musical landscape. Now, with his sixth studio album, he has made his most concise and focused record to date, his most emotionally affecting and powerful release since his breakthrough, 'Run Come Save Me.' Drawing upon production assistance from young British producer, Fred, together with musical heavyweights Four Tet, Adrian Sherwood and Switch's new production team, With You, the title of the record is, in the man's own words, an "egocentric jest of daring to do things in the tradition of Jesus: I'm ready to bleed for the artform." It is, of course, also a reference to the way in which genres, in the sonic world of Roots Manuva, have a tendency to bleed into one another, so that hip hop, reggae, techno, funk, neo-classical, all blend together to create "liquid soul, the blood, the bleeds that paint infinite sacred wonders in our dreams and unfold in our day-to-day.";Track List:1. Hard Bastards;2. Crying;3. Facety 2:11;4. Don't Breathe Out;5. Cargo;6. Stepping Hard;7. Me Up!;8. One Thing;9. I Know Your Face;10. Fighting For?;Special Attributes:BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.