- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rory Gallagher - Live in Montreux
- Write a Review
- #K71558 000000000 K71558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Limited double 180 gm blue vinyl LP pressing of this posthumous live album from the Irish guitar great. A much adored f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Limited double 180 gm blue vinyl LP pressing of this posthumous live album from the Irish guitar great. A much adored figure in the U.K. and his native Ireland, the late Rory Gallagher made his name as a fearsome guitar player specializing in high-octane, no-frills Blues and Rock 'n' Roll. While his albums are certainly worth investigating, it's in the live setting that Gallagher really cut loose. This release nicely captures the singer/guitarist in full-tilt boogie, showcasing his deft finger picking abilities ("Out on the Western Plain"), his mastery of the Blues ("Tore Down"), and the fiery enthusiasm that made him such a beloved performer ("Last of the Independents"). While the sound quality is occasionally rough, it only adds to the charm of these grittily explosive performances. Rock Classics.;Track List:1. Laundromat;2. Tore Down;3. I Take What I Want;4. Bought and Sold;5. Do You Read Me?;6. Last of the Independents;7. Off the Handle;8. Mississippi Shakes;9. Out on the Western Plain;10. Too Much Alcohol;11. Shin Kicker;12. Philby;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.