- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rosali - Out Of Love
- Write a Review
- #K78745 000000000 K78745000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. The stunning 2016 debut LP from Philadelphia-based artist Rosali Middleman, Out of Love, is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. The stunning 2016 debut LP from Philadelphia-based artist Rosali Middleman, Out of Love, is hard to pin down. It rolls like an omnipotent fog through the canyons of Topanga, smothering the once-bohemian enclaves of East/West Village NYC, all the while blinding every vibrant peak 'n' hollow from the Ozarks to the Appalachian Mountains. The guitars are sublime, with occasional flickers of higher-key psychedelia punctuating the breathless, reflective cadence that is Rosali's transcendent delivery. While drawn from personal catharsis, Out of Love achieves that uncanny ability to speak to us all. It's LZ IV, stripped of its pomp and circumstance. This time it's more about the triangle/pyramid symbol found on the inner sleeve than the man with the bundle of sticks on the cover. And if you know what I'm talking about, then twist 'em up, 'cause summer '16 is the year Out of Love takes on a whole lotta love. Rosali has shared the stage with Meg Baird, Kurt Vile, Mary Lattimore, Purling Hiss, as well as many other local luminaries.;Track List:1. Good Life;2. Black As Ashes;3. Hangin;4. Yeah You Know;5. All Day Long;6. No One Better;7. Alone in This;8. Blind Bird;9. Copenhagen;10. Your Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.