- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rose Cousins - We Have Made a Spark
- Write a Review
- #K91134 000000000 K91134000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:This is the vinyl version of Rose Cousins 2012 release "We Have Made a Spark" which has been a consistent seller in bot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:This is the vinyl version of Rose Cousins 2012 release "We Have Made a Spark" which has been a consistent seller in both the US and Canada. Rose's 3rd CD release was released by popular demand for vinyl, and contains a special download card for tracks not available anywhere else. All tracks on the CD appear on the vinyl version of this release.;Track List:1. The Darkness;2. The Shell;3. One Way;4. What I See;5. All the Stars;6. Go First;7. For the Best;8. This Light;9. If I Should Fall Behind;10. All the Time There Is to Wait;11. White Daisies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.