- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51203 000000000 L51203000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Mango Hill brings you the magnificent debut of Jason Joshua & The Beholders! Featuring their first single "Rose Gold," ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Mango Hill brings you the magnificent debut of Jason Joshua & The Beholders! Featuring their first single "Rose Gold," a tale of love and passion in the truest style and fashion. Whether you are at home, the dance floor, or in a Cadillac Deville, this tune is meant to be listened to loud and with love. "With Rose Gold I wanted to bring back that real latin soul vibe that is missing in soul music these days. " says frontman Jason Joshua. B side "Are Your Ready?" is a powerful politcal funk odessy dedicated to innocent lives that are constantly being taken by our law enforcement. All written, recorded & manufactured in Miami, Florida, Mango Hill keeps their promise to bring you the realest and strongest in Miami Soul. Mastered by Alex Abrash (Lee Fields, Sunny & The Sunliners). Now ladies & gentlemen, enjoy the romantic debut of Jason Joshua & The Beholders!;Track List:1. Rose Gold;2. Are You Ready?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.