- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rose Tattoo - Assault & Battery
- Write a Review
- #K76495 000000000 K76495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the Australian hard rockers. Heavy duty....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the Australian hard rockers. Heavy duty... Kick ass Aussie rock that takes no prisoners... One of the best of it's kind. If you like your music loud n proud, then this is the stuff to pump you up! Rose Tattoo's second studio assault, first released in 1981, remains a classic of Aussie power rock. A UK Top 40 hit, the album's barrage of songs includes the single releases 'Rock N Roll Is King' and 'Out Of This Place', belted out by their charismatic, heavily tattooed and bald-headed front man. Despite his aggressive image, Angry Anderson's lyrics occasionally reveal a more compassionate message than he might care to admit! This was also the Tatts last album to feature original guitarist Michael Cocks, before being replaced by Robin Riley.;Track List:1. Out of This Place;2. All the Lessons;3. Let It Go;4. Assault and Battery;5. Magnum Maid (Tracks 1 - 5 on Side 1);6. Rock 'N' Roll Is King;7. Manzil Madness;8. Chinese Dunkirk;9. Sidewalk Sally;10. Suicide City (Tracks 6 - 10 on Side 2);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.