- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rose Tattoo - Rose Tattoo
- Write a Review
- #K67208 000000000 K67208000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the Australian hard rockers. Street gang...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the Australian hard rockers. Street gang rock 'n' roll at it's most vibrant and intense. Rose Tattoo was perceived as the shockingly authentic voice of aggressive young Australia upon it's release in 1978. Charismatic vocalist Angry Anderson, backed by guitarists Mick Cocks and Pete Wells, delivers a string of raucous rock 'n' roll boogie songs. Produced by Vanda and Young - who also worked with stable mates AC/DC - this debut album impressed fans and critics alike, particularly in the UK during the New Wave of Heavy Metal era. It is packed with dynamic performances, with three singles - debut 'Bad Boy For Love', European hit 'Rock 'N 'Roll Outlaw' (#2 France / #5 Germany / #60 UK) and 'One Of The Boys' plus original tracks such as 'Nice Boys' (later covered by admirers Guns N Roses) and 'The Butcher And Fast Eddie', all topped by the vocal punch of front man Anderson, who later became a top Australian TV celebrity.;Track List:1. Rock N Roll Outlaw;2. Nice Boys;3. The Butcher and Fast Eddy;4. One of the Boys;5. Remedy;6. Bad Boy for Love;7. T.V;8. Stuck on You;9. Tramp;10. Astra Wally;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.