- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rosetta - Quintessential Ephemera
- Write a Review
- #K79608 000000000 K79608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited double green transparent splatter vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from Philly's Post-Rock/Ambient favorites, Rose...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited double green transparent splatter vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from Philly's Post-Rock/Ambient favorites, Rosetta. This is their first record as a five piece with Eric Jernigan (City Of Ships) on guitar/vocals. Quintessential Ephemera is both existential and deeply hopeful, with an upward force to it that delivers an appropriate counterpoint to the darkness and nihilism of their previous release The Anaesthete.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.