- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rosie Thomas - With Love
- Write a Review
- #K78708 000000000 K78708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/14/2012;Notes:2012 album from the American singer/songwriter. With Love focuses on the central theme of love and it's transformative ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/14/2012;Notes:2012 album from the American singer/songwriter. With Love focuses on the central theme of love and it's transformative powers. The album reflects Thomas' own experience, finding love and being aided by it as she fought a two-year battle with a thyroid disorder resulting in severe anxiety. Rosie began work on the record during this period of tremendous change during which she also got married and relocated to New York City from Seattle. Writing in Los Angeles, Nashville and her grandpa's farm in Kansas, she traveled to Texas to work with Sam Beam in pre-production, and after a false start recording in Nashville, Thomas returned to Seattle to assemble her band and record with producers Bazan and Wescott.;Track List:1. Where Was I;2. Over the Moon;3. In Time;4. Like Wildflowers;5. Two Worlds Collide;6. Birds;7. Is This Love?;8. Back to Being Friends;9. Really Long Year;10. Sometimes Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.