- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rough Fields - Watery Fable
- Write a Review
- L29095 000000000 L29095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/06/2011;Notes:Recorded in January 2011 in a flat in Tottenham, "Watery Fable" is a (thoroughly fictional) tale about the last two liv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/06/2011;Notes:Recorded in January 2011 in a flat in Tottenham, "Watery Fable" is a (thoroughly fictional) tale about the last two living members of a made-up tribe, and their ultimate abandonment of their traditional land. It's a vague parable of letting go, non-entrenchment, fluidity and moving on. The sound sources are found objects, rescued instruments, mechanical toys, weird artifacts of analogue kit and a healthy dose of environmental recordings. The fidgety, lo-fidelity clicks and claps are beefed up on the B-side by Elias Linn for a bass-heavy percussive remix. "Watery Fable" is released on digital a.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.