- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roxette - Good Karma
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K74665 000000000 K74665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the Swedish pop duo. On April 8 1989, Roxette climbed to the top of the US c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the Swedish pop duo. On April 8 1989, Roxette climbed to the top of the US charts with their infectious single "The Look", effectively turning the world upside down for two Swedish artists and millions of fans. Much has been written about the unlikely turn of events that made it possible for the song to reach the coveted #1 position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, giving Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle their well-deserved and much desired international break. They eventually went on to have a further 3 #1 singles in the US, with 'Listen To Your Heart,' 'Joyride' and of course the timeless classic 'It Must Have Been Love'... 30 years and 60 million records later, Roxette are back with their 10th studio album Good Karma. Having completed a massive 2015 tour schedule playing to audiences all around the world the band have returned to the studio producing an album that proves why they were on of the most successful bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s.;Track List:1. Why Dontcha?;2. It Just Happens;3. Good Karma;4. This One;5. You Make It Sound So Simple;6. From a Distance;7. Some Other Summer;8. Why Don't You Bring Me Flowers?;9. You Can't Do This to Me Anymore;10. 20 BPM;11. April Clouds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.