- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roxy Music - Manifesto
- Write a Review
- #K70291 000000000 K70291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Mastered in half-speed at Abbey Road Studios by respected engineer Miles Showell and pressed onto 180 gram vinyl. After...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Mastered in half-speed at Abbey Road Studios by respected engineer Miles Showell and pressed onto 180 gram vinyl. After a four year break, Roxy returned with an album of bright, clean future-pop and heartfelt R&B, and have them to enormous smashes with Dance Away and Angel Eyes.;Track List:1. Manifesto;2. Trash;3. Angel Eyes;4. Still Falls the Rain;5. Stronger Through the Years;6. Ain't That So;7. My Little Girl;8. Dance Away;9. Cry Cry Cry;10. Spin Me Round
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.