- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roxy Music - Roxy Music
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58040 000000000 K58040000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Roxy Music is the debut studio album by art rock band Roxy Music. It was released on 16 June 1972. It was generally wel...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/28/2008;Notes:Roxy Music is the debut studio album by art rock band Roxy Music. It was released on 16 June 1972. It was generally well received by contemporary critics and made it to number 10 in the UK Albums Chart. The band had been rehearsing and re-working the songs for a couple of months before they finally found a recording place, after which the entire album was recorded in the space of a single week. This was necessary because there was no record deal as yet, and their managers at EG were financing the sessions themselves. The album was produced by King Crimson's lyricist Peter Sinfield, who had recently left that band. In May 1972, a few weeks after the recording sessions, a contract was signed with Island Records and in June the album was released.;Track List:1. Street Life Composed By – Bryan Ferry 3:27;2. Just Like You Composed By – Bryan Ferry 3:34;3. Amazona Written By – Phil Manzanera - Bryan Ferry 4:12;4. Psalm Composed By – Bryan Ferry 8:04;5. Serenade Composed By – Bryan Ferry 2:55;6. A Song For Europe Written By – Andy Mackay - Bryan Ferry 4:44;7. Mother Of Pearl Composed By – Bryan Ferry 6:53;8. Sunset Composed By – Bryan Ferry 6:00;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.