- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Everybody Loves the Sunshine (40th Anniversary)
- Write a Review
- #K56989 000000000 K56989000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited yellow vinyl LP pressing. This is the 40th anniversary of Roy Ayers's 1976 album Everybody Love The Sunshine. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited yellow vinyl LP pressing. This is the 40th anniversary of Roy Ayers's 1976 album Everybody Love The Sunshine. The title track, 'Everybody Loves the Sunshine,' is a quintessential song from the mid-'70s. The rest of the album contains Ayers classics such as the burning percussive funk of 'It Ain't Your Sign It's Your Mind,' the spacey cosmic soul of 'The Third Eye,' the bumping rubbery disco in 'People and the World,' and the two horn-scorched closers 'Tongue Power,' and 'Lonesome Cowboy.' The album was released under the Roy Ayers Ubiquity umbrella. Ayers is a funk, soul, and jazz composer and vibraphone player. He began his career as a post-bop jazz artist, releasing several albums with Atlantic Records, before his tenure at Polydor Records beginning in the 1970s, during which he helped pioneer jazz-funk.;Track List:1. Hey Uh What You Say Come on;2. The Golden Rod;3. Keep on Walking;4. You and Me My Love;5. The Third Eye;6. It Ain't Your Sign It's Your Mind;7. People and the World;8. Everybody Loves the Sunshine;9. Tongue Power;10. Lonesome Cowboy;Special Attributes:YELLOW, COLORED VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.