- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Gaines - I Got The T-bone Walker Blues
- Write a Review
- #K85463 000000000 K85463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1998 release. Roy Gaines is the greatest living blues guitarist that you probabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1998 release. Roy Gaines is the greatest living blues guitarist that you probably don't know anything about. Not only is Mr. Gaines a sizzling blues guitarist, he also possesses one of the most magnificent blues voices around. The real tragedy is that until very recently this supremely talented musician was almost forgotten by blues fans in the U.S. Born in Houston in 1937, Roy started playing the guitar as a teenager and soon developed a reputation as an instrumental prodigy. The focus of this album is on the music and spirit of the late and very great T-Bone Walker, Roy's earliest mentor and inspiration as a guitar player. It focuses on the classic tunes and styles from the period of the 40s and 50s. Produced by Joe Harley and recorded at Ocean Way Studios in Sherman Oaks, CA. by engineer Mike Ross. All mastering was done from the original master tapes by Bernie Grundman. All LPs are plated and pressed by RTI, CA.;Track List:1. Stormy Monday;2. T-Bone Shuffle;3. Dreamgirl;4. I Got a Break Baby;5. That Old Feeling Is Gone;6. I'm in An Awful Mood;7. T-Bone Blues;8. Honky Tonk Blues;9. Westside Baby;10. Stormy Monday (Acoustic);11. Stormy Monday (Acoustic);12. The Hustle Is on;13. The House of Gold;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.