- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Harper - Bullinamingvase
- Write a Review
- #L27175 000000000 L27175000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/05/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Bullinamingvase (a wordplay on "Bull in a Ming vase") is the ninth studio album by English folk/rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/05/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Bullinamingvase (a wordplay on "Bull in a Ming vase") is the ninth studio album by English folk/rock singer-songwriter and guitarist Roy Harper. It was first released in 1977 by Harvest Records. In the United States the album was released as One Of Those Days In England. The album features a mix of musicians and instruments, including the Vauld Symphony Orchestra (named after the Marden, Herefordshire farm Harper owned and recorded in at the time). The release has been remastered with SNS 20-bit digital super mapping. One of the album's highlights is the epic, 19 minute, "One Of Those Days In England (Parts 2-10)" (originally Side Two of the album). Comprising several musical movements, the song is a collection of reminiscences from both a personal and cultural perspective. Harper sings of "Britannica and all those who sail in her, especially those with Albions cultural heritage claws...", and refers to the Alfred Jewel. "Naked Flame" is modelled on the traditional Lady Franklin's Lament, in much the same way as Bob Dylan's 'Dream' (from The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan) used the same source.;Track List:1. One of Those Days in England;2. These Last Days;3. Cherishing the Lonesome;4. Naked Flame;5. Watford Gap;6. One of Those Days in England (Parts 2-10)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.