- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roy Orbison - Ooby Dooby / Go Go Go
- Write a Review
- L42173 000000000 L42173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:This is the next installment of Third Man's ongoing partnership with Sun Records with each release remaining faithful t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:This is the next installment of Third Man's ongoing partnership with Sun Records with each release remaining faithful to it's original issue. They've replicated the classic logo and label design and coupled it with a custom sleeve that employs the rooster that Sun founder Sam Phillips regretted losing when the label stopped pressing 78's and moved exclusively to 45's. While largely overshadowed by the pop hits he crafted for Monument later in his career, Roy Orbison's work for Sun is deserving of praise. From the aching of "Ooby Dooby" or the proto rockabilly of "Go! Go! Go!" Roy's work here is solid and energetic enough that all of Texas should be proud.;Track List:1. Ooby Dooby;2. Go! Go! Go!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.