- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Royal Blood - How Did We Get So Dark?
- Write a Review
- #K58183 000000000 K58183000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The ten tracks that are featured on How Did We Get So Dark? were writ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The ten tracks that are featured on How Did We Get So Dark? were written in instrumental form during sessions in Brighton, Los Angeles and Nashville. Always trying to explore ways of stripping their enormous sound back to give it more space and impact, inspiration for the lyrics came from events in vocalist/bassist Mike Kerr's life since the band first found huge success. While the album finds Royal Blood refining their melodic might, there are other moments that fulfil their aim to create songs that will add new dimensions to their live sets. Adorned with Kerr's falsetto, 'Don't Tell' drops the intensity to mesmerizing effect, while 'Where Are You Now?' pulsates with a bounding energy that's quite a step apart from anything else in their catalogue. The Royal Blood palette is also expanded with the inclusion of harmony vocals - something that they didn't use on their debut.;Track List:1. How Did We Get So Dark?;2. Lights Out;3. I Only Lie When I Love You;4. She's Creeping;5. Look Like You Know;6. Where Are You Now?;7. Don't Tell;8. Hook Line Sinker;9. Hole in Your Heart;10. Sleep;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.