- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Royksopp - Inevitable End
- Write a Review
- K56143 000000000 K56143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Norwegian Electronic duo. THE INEVITABLE END is Röyksopp's most personal album t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Norwegian Electronic duo. THE INEVITABLE END is Röyksopp's most personal album to date and their second album release in the space of six months, following their critically acclaimed mini album DO IT AGAIN with fellow Scandinavian legend Robyn. "With THE INEVITABLE END we've moved into a darker subject matter, with emphasis on the lyrical content. This candid approach feels very both personal, sincere and conclusive," says Svein. "With this album it became clear we wanted to make an album in a classical sense even if it's the last one we make," adds Torbjørn. Having now created five complete bodies of work, the pair feel like the future is open to being more experimental with how they share their music. "We feel like this is a goodbye to the traditional album format," explains Svein. "In our consecutive run of albums, we have been able to say what we want to say and do what we want to do with the LP. We're not going to stop making music, but the album format as such, this is the last thing from us.";Track List:1. Skulls;2. Monument (T.I.E. Version);3. Sordid Affair;4. You Know I Have To Go;5. Rong;6. Save Me;7. I Had This Thing;8. Here She Comes Again;9. Running To The Sea;10. Compulsion;11. Coup De Grace;12. Thank You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.