- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rufus Wainwright - Rufus Wainwright
- Write a Review
- K55558 000000000 K55558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Rufus Wainwright is the eponymous 1998 debut studio album by singer-songwriter Rufus ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Rufus Wainwright is the eponymous 1998 debut studio album by singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright. The album was produced by Jon Brion, except "In My Arms", which was produced and mixed by Pierre Marchand, and "Millbrook" and "Baby" were produced by Brion and Van Dyke Parks. Lenny Waronker was the executive producer. Wainwright was signed to the DreamWorks label in 1996 after Waronker heard the demo tape he recorded with Marchand. Over the course of two years, Wainwright and Brion recorded 56 songs on 62 rolls of tape at a cost that exceeded $700,000, which was then narrowed down to twelve tracks for the album. This is the first wide release of Rufus Wainwright's debut album on vinyl through Universal Music. This highly sought after, self-titled, debut album was originally released to much critical acclaim, helping put Rufus Wainwright in the spotlight.;Track List:1. Foolish Love 5:45;2. Danny Boy 6:11;3. April Fools 5:00;4. B< < < in My Arms 4:09;5. Millbrook 2:10;6. Baby 5:13;7. C< < < Beauty Mark 2:14;8. Barcelona 6:54;9. Matinee Idol 3:08;10. D< < < Damned Ladies 4:07;11. Sally Ann 5:00;12. Imaginary Love 3:29
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.