- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rumer - Boys Don't Cry
- Write a Review
- #K72603 000000000 K72603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2012;Notes:EU LP pressing. Boys Don't Cry marks the second studio album from the singer-songwriter. It will be released on May 28....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2012;Notes:EU LP pressing. Boys Don't Cry marks the second studio album from the singer-songwriter. It will be released on May 28. The LP is a collection of lesser-known songs from the 1970s, including forgotten tracks by Leon Russell, Issac Hayes and Bob Marley. Discussing the project, Rumer said: "This is about passion, and paying respect to other people's work. I went on a journey and this music tells that story." the record, which also features covers of Todd Rundgren, Townes Van Zandt, Ronnie Lane and Tim Hardin, is described as "a dark, diverse set of songs, many of which have personal echoes for Rumer". Boys Don't Cry follows 2010's Seasons of My Soul, which peaked at number three on the chart and has sold one million copies to date. Warner. 2012.;Track List:1. It Could Be the First Day;2. Be Nice to Me;3. Travelin' Boy;4. Brave Awakening;5. A Man Needs a Maid;6. Andre Johray;7. P.F. Sloan;8. Home Thoughts from Abroad;9. My Cricket (Bonus Track);10. The Same Old Tears on a New Background
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.